Hello folks! Some of you may know me as the disembodied typing mechanism that provides you with somewhat relevant information over at AppSlappy, and now I have been told to add similar shenanigans to The Instance. It is an honor.
The mystic pandas will be joining us this evening and I thought it would be appropriate to given you all a run down of what to expect:
- New playable race known as the sneezing pandas, sorry Pandaren
- New Monk class
- New Tillers faction
- Level cap raised to 90
- Restructure Talents
- New Pet Battle System known as
Pokemon, actually yes, Pokemon
- New Challenge Modes (essentially a rewards system with achievements)
- New Battlegrounds: Temple of Kotmogu and Silvershard Mines
- Nine new Dungeons: Temple of the Jade Serpent, Mogu’shan Palace, Siege of the Niuzao Temple, Scarlet Halls, new Scholomance, Stormstout Brewery, Shado-Pan Monastery, Gate of the Setting Sun, and the beloved Scarlet Monastery
If you want to get even deeper, MMO Champion has a great comprehensive list of what is in the patch 5.0.4 changelog, which is essentially the Mists of Pandaria feature list. Among the interesting changes, your achievement points are now account-wide, we now have cross-realm zones, and Druids now have an Incarnation talent that allows them to change to an armored version of whatever form is in their spec (cause they really needed more forms).
Expect a lot more news and features coming to The Instance site in the coming weeks. Enjoy!