- World of Warcraft Battle Chest – Best Buy – $5
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm – Best Buy – $10
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria – Amazon – $20
- Diablo III – Blizzard Store – $39.99
- Starcraft II – Blizzard Store – $19.99
And, as you may expect, there are a ton of various component sales. MMO Champion has a pretty extensive list as well.
In other news, WoWProgress has added “Pulls” to the statistics they keep, and it’s on a per player/per day basis. It continues to be rather humbling to see how much time these guilds put into being the best. If nothing else, it will give the number crunchers more to worry about, and the elite more to brag about.